- The content of the pages of this consumer application is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Some of our consumer applications include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address), and demographic information (like your Zip code). Customer contact information is shared among our family of consumer applications and affiliates so that, when possible, you can enjoy member benefits without having to register more than once.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this consumer application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this consumer application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this consumer application meet your specific requirements.
- This consumer application contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This “material” includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this consumer application, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the consumer application.
- Unauthorized use of this consumer application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this consumer application may also include links to other consumer applications or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the consumer application(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked consumer application(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. We reserve the right to add, modify, remove all material of the consumer application in its sole and absolute discretion including, without limitation, links and posts.
The information contained in this consumer application is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the consumer application or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the consumer application for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this consumer application.
Through this consumer application you are able to link to other consumer applications which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the consumer application up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the consumer application being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This consumer application and its content is copyright of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the consumer application as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other consumer application or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512), Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties takes the ownership of content very seriously, and has strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this site, or any Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties hosted subdomain, subdirectory, meta tag or the like. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted on this site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to our designated copyright agent below:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties. To contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties regarding these matters, please direct all inquiries to the following person:
DMCA Contact Name: Web Master
Address: 100 Mansell Court East, Suite 600, Roswell, GA 30076
Telephone Number: 770-992-4100
When you visit our consumer applications or purchase and/or sell real estate with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties, we may collect information about you that you share with us. We typically collect two kinds of information about you through our applications and real estate services: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you, which we automatically collect when you visit our applications or that you provide to us.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This identification information may include, but is not limited to, your name, physical address, email address, telephone, mobile and fax numbers, details of your real estate, lending, title and insurance needs and references, and other details of your life (“Personal Information”).
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of non-personally identifiable information is any information that does not personally identify you (“Non-PII”). Non-PII can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous by a de-identification process. We obtain Non-PII about you from information that you affirmatively provide to us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain Non-PII from you when you access any applications. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using, the third-party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our applications, the specific web pages you visit, the duration and frequency of your visits, and location information.
How We Use & Share Information Collected
- Personal Information: We primarily use the identification information you voluntarily share with us to:
- Customize your online and/or real estate transaction experiences and to carry out your online requests;
- Tell you about our products, services and other offerings;
- Contact you for a variety of reasons, such as providing you promotional or marketing information for our products or those of our affiliated companies;
- Communicate with you about your real estate transaction;
- In certain instances, we may also share your personally identifiable information with our third-party vendors and marketing partners that, among other activities: perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our affiliated companies); administer our offerings; provide us marketing or promotional assistance; analyze our data; assist us with customer service; and offer other services and products that may be relevant to the purchase or sale of real estate. Our vendors agree to use this information, and we share information with them, only to carry out our requests;
- On occasion, we use your identification information to validate your identity;
- As for usage tracking data, we primarily use that information to operate and improve our consumer applications, and to further our marketing efforts.
b. Non-PII: We use Non-PII in a variety of ways, including to:
- Help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends;
- Carry out targeted promotional activities;
- Improve our services and offerings.
We may use your Non-PII by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your Non-PII with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
If you would like to review the information about you that we have collected through our consumer applications, or to change that information, you can make that request by following the procedure indicated below in Section 7. We may require that you verify your identity before we process your request.
We process your personal information in the United States. For users located outside of the United States, please see Sections 10 and 11 titled International Users and European Union Residents and General Data Protection Regulation Information for more detailed information.
Electronic communications such as email, text messages and social media messaging, are neither secure nor confidential. While Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties has adopted policies and procedures to aid in avoiding fraud, even the best security protections can still be bypassed by unauthorized parties. [Operating Company] will never send you any electronic communication with instructions to transfer funds or to provide nonpublic personal information, such as credit card or debit numbers or bank account and/or routing numbers.
YOU SHOULD NEVER TRANSMIT NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBERS OR BANK ACCOUNT OR ROUTING NUMBERS, BY EMAIL OR OTHER UNSECURED ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION. EMAILS ATTEMPTING TO INDUCE FRAUDULENT WIRE TRANSFERS ARE COMMON AND MAY APPEAR TO COME FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE.
If you receive any electronic communication directing you to transfer funds or provide nonpublic personal information, EVEN IF THAT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION APPEARS TO BE FROM [Operating Company] or its affiliates, do not respond to it and immediately contact your real estate agent or title closer. Such requests, even if they may otherwise appear to be from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties, are likely part of a scheme to defraud you by stealing funds from you or using your identity to commit a crime.
To notify Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties of suspected fraud related to your real estate transaction, please contact us.
Contacting & Opt-Out Information
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that requests may take up to 30 days and we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our services.
Effective Date and Contact Information:
100 Mansell Court East, Ste 600
Roswell, GA 30076
California Privacy Rights
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties [including affiliates that are separate legal entities] during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties.
To request the above information please contact us
European Union Residents and General Data Protection Regulation Information
None of our applications and/or real estate services are targeted towards, directed to or intended as solicitations to consumers in the European Union. In the event that the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR” (a privacy law applicable to consumers residing in the European Economic Union) is applicable to a specific transaction and/or a specific consumer, any such consumer has the below rights.
(a) Right of access. You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is processed, and to request access to the Personal Information.
(b) Right to correct or update. You have the right to correct or update inaccurate Personal Information about you.
(c) Right to restrict processing. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Information. In such instances, your Personal Information may only be processed by us for limited purposes.
(d) Right to object. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the use or processing of your Personal Information where we no longer have a legitimate or legal need to process it; to object to your Personal Information being processed for direct marketing purposes; and object to automated decision making (including profiling) where the decision would have a legal or similarly significant impact on you.
(e) Right to data portability. Under certain circumstances, you have a right to receive a copy of your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a machine-readable format and the right to transmit that Personal Information for use in another party’s service.
(f) Right to be forgotten. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your Personal Information be erased. Some Personal Information may be in backup archives and/or must be retained for legal or compliance reasons.
To make any of these requests, please follow the instructions outlined in Section 7. We may require that you verify your identity to the exercise of any of these rights. Under certain circumstances, and in the event of a data breach involving your Personal Information that is likely to result in a risk to your rights and freedoms, we are required to notify the applicable supervisory authority within 72 hours after becoming aware of such a breach.
If you have been referred to our Company by a third party corporate client or a relocation services company, our Company is acting as a “Data Processor” under the direction of such corporate client or relocation services company, which are deemed “Data Controllers” under GDPR. The Data Controller is responsible for telling our company how your Personal Information should be used or processed in those specific transactions.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please Contact Us to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and the assistive technology you use. We will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require. We welcome your suggestions and comments about improving ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of this website.
Web Accessibility Help
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
I am blind or can’t see very well
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
I find a keyboard or mouse hard to use
If you find a keyboard or mouse difficult to use, speech recognition software such as Dragon® NaturallySpeaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
I am deaf or hard of hearing
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you.
- Transcripts: A text transcript is a text equivalent of audio information that includes spoken words and non-spoken sounds such as sound effects.
- Captioning: A caption is transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally rendered visually by being superimposed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard-of-hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio (e.g., when in a crowded room). Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
- Volume controls: Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
Limitless | Luxury | Living
Copyright © 2021 BHH Affiliates, LLC. An independently operated subsidiary of HomeServices of America, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, and a franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Equal Housing Opportunity.